Psychology is the science that studies behavior, mental processes and the relationship between them. It studies human behavior through the analysis of its ideas, values and emotions.
What are you doing:
- Try to understand dimensions, reasons that trigger certain behaviors
- Mysteries that exist in the human mind, as well as in the individual’s personality
- What are the processes involved in intelligence, in the way we develop
- Helps to improve relationships with oneself and with others
- Seeks to identify patterns of behavior, through observation and interaction
- Understand and analyze the individual, in order to solve problems
- Deals with past problems, so they don’t torment you in the present
- Face life’s problems more firmly, clearly and securely
- Makes you able to acquire more knowledge about yourself
It explores concepts such as:
- Human functioning
Areas where I can help you:
- Learning difficulties
- Low school performance
- Vocational orientation
- Aggressive behaviors
- Domestic violence
- Sexual abuse
- Obsessive – compulsive disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Use of drugs or alcohol
- Mood problems
- Neurolinguistic programming
- among others…
- The psychologist has a very specialized job and should be valued more, since it is he who helps the other to discover himself in his true self.
- Some even say that the psychologist is an angel without wings who, with a gesture, a word, a clear analysis, brings the necessary light for the person to find his own path.
It should be noted that in situations when we are not able to release these emotions, we must in that case consult a psychologist, to help us overcome these less good moments, in order to find our own balance.
Complement consultation of Shiatsu.