Shi (finger) + Atsu (Pressure) = Finger pressure
Shiatsu is a manual therapy for physical and energetic rebalancing, it aims to help your patients in the healing process, stimulating self-development and body awareness.
In Hamsa Shiatsu is a complete consultation including Hinaishin, Okyu, Sotai and Shiraku treatments
- General column problems
- Headaches and Migraines
- Spine pains
- Joint Pain
- Digestive problems
- Circulatory problems
- For diseases and sexual dysfunctions
- As a complement: in cancer treatments in Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s treatments
It is applied directly or indirectly to the skin in the form of a stick, adhesives or in small quantities the size of a grain of rice, and its therapeutic use is ancient.
Okyu is usually applied to acupuncture points and is not recommended when the pain is caused by heat. The effect that okyu produces on pain is very fast and on certain problems it is immediate.
Hinaishin | Intradermal Acunpuncture
Hinaishin or Intradermal Acupuncture is a simpler style of acupuncture, which uses thinner and shorter needles, which are applied to the first layers of the skin, and its therapeutic effect occurs over a period of no more than 5 days. In the technique it involves the insertion of the needles under the skin to a depth of about 2 mm, in painful points of the patient, having as resulting, usually immediate, an analgesic effect. The treatment is painless, without any risk.
- Spring allergies
- Facial paralysis
- Bruxism (grinding your teeth while sleeping)
- Cystitis (bladder inflammation)
- Enuresis (dysfunction characterized by involuntary loss of urine, day or night)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Climacteric (is the set of symptoms that appear before and after menopause, caused mainly by hormonal variations typical of that period, and that can cause a series of fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. In this transition phase, it is common for menstruation to be more Therefore, menopause is only “diagnosed” after the woman has gone at least 12 months without menstruating.)
- Carpal tunnel
- Post childbirth
Sotai-Ho is a Japanese, painless manual therapy. Its origin goes back several thousand years, connecting to Traditional Chinese Medicine and the ancient oriental knowledge of the human body.
Its application is based on structural exercises that return the body to its natural state, taking it to that state through simple movements and always without pain.
Sotai means mobilizing the body to correct muscle and joint imbalances, which can lead to, or be part of, diseases.
In Sotai therapy it is said that many of the causes of human diseases are just deformations or imbalances in the structural base of the body.
- Musculoskeletal imbalances
- Neurological problems
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Herniated disc
- Helps achieve the structural balance of our body
60min – 30€