Access to Treatments
All therapies require informed consent from the client through a mandatory completion of a health questionnaire. Following the answers given, you can check contraindications that cause a change in therapy.
In Hamsa male and female therapists work in the most diverse therapies, consultations and massages, in order to treat your health in the best possible way.
We recommend that our clients arrive 10 minutes before each therapy, to settle comfortably and enjoy the excellent conditions that we have to offer.
What to Wear
No specific clothing is required, we have disposable and comfortable clothing.
In order to maintain the harmony of the space, we ask that you turn off your mobile phone. When speaking use a low, quiet tone of voice to preserve the intended relaxing environment.
It is also prohibited alcohol consumption and heavy food consumption before massages.
Your privacy will be fully respected in all therapies.
In the case of massages, the therapist will leave the room to settle comfortably. The ladies may choose to include the bust area or not at all massages.
Late arrival for therapies will limit the duration of therapy. This limits the satisfaction and expected benefits.
For consideration with other users of the space, since your treatment requires that the premises be reserved, we ask that you advise in advance if you can not attend. Our team will be happy to make a new appointment.
Cancellation should occur 24 hours in advance.
At Hamsa you can pay by bank transfer, cash, paypal, MBWay.
ATM is out of order.
Hamsa takes responsibility for missing or stolen valuables.
Purchase a gift voucher with which to surprise at all times. You can request via web, ctt or in person.
Talk to us
We always do our best to anticipate your wishes, however we know that knowledge a Spa experience is very personal. Please inform the therapist if, in any way we can improve your therapy or comfort.
- The use of a mask is mandatory.
- Your appointment will have to happen at the scheduled time, unless Hamsa is available.
- The booking fee will be charged in full, regardless of the delay. We assume responsibility if the delay is from Hamsa.
- Do not bring companions only allowed if the person has little mobility or is underage.
- When you arrive, remove your shoes and disinfect your hands.
- Do not bring jewelry for treatments (necklaces, earrings, bracelets).
- Double massages will be held in separate rooms.
- Do not bring unnecessary bags.
- No more than 2 people are allowed at the reception.
- It is mandatory to have an appointment to perform a treatment, make your appointment through your usual contacts, online, facebook, instagram or whatsap.
- You can purchase vouchers and packs online.
- We respect the rules imposed by DGS, thank you for your understanding.